Step Up To The Real Thing

Discuss everything from the latest motor racing sims, to the oldest arcade racing games, whatever takes your fancy!
SBan83

Post by SBan83 »

Bottom post of the previous page:

10-4, you have mail, or will in a few minutes. :-)
Ian-S
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by Ian-S »

what's the minimum you have to do to get a license upgrade?
I'm fine on the ovals cos of the 12 weeks )been about 8 since I did anything), but the roadies are a bit different now they changed the rookie rules, found I was up to D but havn't touched iR since, I need to do a couple races in the Skippy right?
I am very sorry if you find my posts long and boring, I like to type and often go off on a tangent.
If this is the case, you may click here to solve the problem, or alternatively here too.
SBan83

Post by SBan83 »

Ian-S wrote:what's the minimum you have to do to get a license upgrade?
I'm fine on the ovals cos of the 12 weeks )been about 8 since I did anything), but the roadies are a bit different now they changed the rookie rules, found I was up to D but havn't touched iR since, I need to do a couple races in the Skippy right?
You need to have done either 4 Time trials or 4 races (can't be 3 Time trials and 1 race) in a car of that license level or higher and the SR to be 3.0 or higher.

Also, if you opt for the TT route, then make sure actually do a set of laps that make up an eligible time trial, ie. the set of laps show up as pink in your lap chart.